About Dr. Pol® Healthy Balance Farmland Recipe for maturing adults, aging and senior horses:
- Rolled oat shape extruded feed promotes digestibility and gut health
- Reduces colic/choke by dissolving in saliva to support horses with bad or missing teeth
- Superior bioavailability stimulates physical activity, enhances coat health and promotes lean muscle growth
- Low sugar formula rich in vegetable oils support “hot”, gassy, and fussy horses
- Fixed formula plus added vitamins and minerals
- Less food waste compared to traditional pelleted or texturized feeds
- With a higher caloric density, Dr. Pol horse feeds are fed at fewer pounds per day than traditional pellets and are equal by volume: 40 lbs of extruded feed is an equal volume to 50 lbs of pellets
- Made in the USA
Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Farmland Recipe is a nutritional supplement intended to be fed with good quality hay or equivalent pasture. Feeding rates may need to be adjusted depending on body condition and quality of forage. Feed your mature equine according to this schedule:
|Activity||Daily Amount per 100 lbs of Body Weight|
|ADULT MAINTENANCE OR LIGHT WORK||0.4 TO 0.5 LBS|
|MODERATE TO HEAVY WORK||0.5 TO 0.6 LBS|
Always provide plenty of clean fresh water.
Transition Guidelines: Transition to Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Farmland Recipe over a minimum of 7-10 days.