Ah… there’s nothing like life on the farm and the sweet, simple pleasures that come along with it. This hand-poured, 100% cotton wick, clean burning soy candle has notes of leather, tobacco, amber and musk with a base note of aged teakwood reminiscent of the country. This official limited edition candle is made in Rockford, Illinois and created exclusively for The Dr. Pol Shop. Each 12 oz. candle comes in a rustic mason jar style with a bronze colored lid and features Dr. Pol’s “Animals Make Better Humans” seal printed on the label. Shop all 4 exclusive scents and get a discount when you purchase any 2 candles together!
Due to the limited nature of this item, all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Burning Instructions: Trim wick to ¼ inch each time before lighting. Keep candles free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours.
Additional candle safety information:
- To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candles within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated area.